My Sweet Followers

Saturday, July 7, 2018

GDT - Creative Craft Cottage


Hey!

When I was asked as Guest Designer for Creative Craft Cottage I immediately said yes to it. The sponsor this month is Digi Doodle Studios and the challenge is themed "Most Wonderful Time of the Year".

I got to play with this gorgeous image called "Christmas Grace" and I colored her with Promarkers and on the fluffy parts I added glitter snow. Sadly it doesn't show wel on the photo.
To create this card I usde a white cardbase, dp from an older paperpack from Joy Crafts, a star border that I just bought, red and white cardstock and white ink for the edges of the stars/border.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
Sasayaki Glitter - Christmas in July
- LPOCF - #85
- Digi Choosday - wk27
- Morgan's ArtWorld - June

6 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A lovely design and such a pretty image and colouring. Thank you so much for joining us in our Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge at Morgans Artworld this week. We would love to see you again in our next challenge.

Faith Morgans Artworld DT
Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

Morgans Artworld
morgansartworld.blogspot.co.uk

Sandy Palmer said...

Such a beautiful Christmas card! Love the colors, design, and image! Thanks for sharing it with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!
Sandy DT

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Thank you for joining us at challenge Digi Choosday Crafting
DT Maria

Creative world said...

Fabulous Christmas card,great design too.. thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY challenge this week,hope to see you again
Željka DT xx

Marie Bingaman said...

This is a gorgeous card! I love everything about it! Thanks for sharing it with us at Christmas With The Cuties! :)

~Marie B -DT

Denise Goeldner said...

Beautiful traditional christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck and hope to see you again.
Denise (Owner of LPOCF)