My Sweet Followers

Monday, January 29, 2018

DDS - Cocoa (without his snowballs)


Hey!

Today I want to show you a little project I made for Amaretto flavoured coffee together with a cute Digi Doodle Studios image.

I love this cute snowman called "Cocoa's Snowballs for Sale", but now without the snowballs (they are all sold ;-)) The image is printed on DCP paper and colored using Promarkers. I love giving these mugs filled with sachets of hot cocoa or flavered coffee. For this project I used a mug card template found on the internet. The mug is made out of light blue linen cardstock. Other items used: 3 designer papers, corrugated paper, snowflake punches, flatback pearls, glitter glue, walnut distress ink, flavoured coffee and a candy cane.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

1 comment:

Creaine said...

Ik had 'm al gezien op FB maar prachtig gemaakt!
groetjes Ine