My Sweet Followers

Monday, January 22, 2018

DDS - Witch Raven Halloween


Hey!

Here's a birthday card I made using a Halloween image from Digi Doodle Studios. Who says you have to make a Halloween card with a Halloween image? Well not me. Love to think out of the box.

The image is called "Witch Raven Halloween" and I colored her using Promarkers. I love this color combo of purple/pink/aqua. I made a cauldron card with a template that I found on the internet. Lol... I think I almost find all my themplates on the internet. I print them once and use them all the time. The best way to keep them is to transfer it to a piece of sturdy plastic of cardstock so it can keep it's shape better. The potion coming out of the cauldron is cut freehand because I didn't like the one that goes with the template. The sentiment is made in Word and I used circle dies to cut and matt it. The little bubbles are oldies from Quickutz and the little pink doily part is from a die. All the edges of the cardstock are distressed with walnut stain distress ink.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Crafting from the Heart - #191
- LPOCF - #74

1 comment:

Megan J said...

Hi Kitty, a fabulous card for a birthday using a Halloween themed image. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends... good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF