My Sweet Followers

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Butterfly Fairy


Hey!

As of this year the challenges at CCC Digi Creations will be monthly instead of every fortnight. This month our challenge is anything goes and our sponsor is Oddball Art.

I got to play with this beautiful image called "Butterfly Fairy" and colored her using Promarkers.
By now you know I love pink. To create this card I used white linen card base, dark and soft pink cardstock, doily edge punch, pink patterned paper, white gel pen and flourish die cut. I had a lot of lovely embellishments laying around so I clustered them.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- Oddball Art - Jan. 2018 Feature a Creature

3 comments:

Angie said...

Wonderful make! Thanks for joining us for Oddball Stamps Blog Challenge.
Angie DT

PaperPlotterLottas-CraftChaos said...

Beautiful card. I like all the pink ...
Thank you so much for joining us at Oddball Art Stamps Blog Challenge.
Hugs, Tina – DT
Oddball Challenge

Suzi McKenzie said...

Oh My Gosh Kitty, This is absolutely gorgeous, love everything about it.
Such a beautiful creation. Thanks for joining us at the Oddball Art Stamps Challenge Blog
Hugs
Suzi
xxx