My Sweet Followers

Monday, January 1, 2018

DDS - January Blues


Hey!

First of all I want to wish everyone a very happy and creative 2018.

My year starts great, because as of this month I am part of the Digi Doodle Studios Design Team. I am so honored to be part of the wonderful DT and love the DDS images. Today starts the very first monthly challenge and it runs untill January 28. This month it's themed "January Blues".


I got to play with this gorgeous image called "Cocoa's Snowballs for Sale" and I colored it using Promarkers. To create this card I used the following items: A lovely svg file from birdscards.com, blue and white cardstock, piece of glitter vinyl, snowflake dies, gesso, glitter glue, blue gemstones, white tule ribbon and a snowflake charm.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered :
- Oddball Art - Feature a Creature

4 comments:

Cheri Burry said...

I love this creation!! Love the Big snowflake bering your beautifully coloured image!! Happy New Year!!

Angie said...

Wonderful make! Thanks for joining us for Oddball Stamps Blog Challenge.
Angie DT

PaperPlotterLottas-CraftChaos said...

Such a beautiful card. Love it.
Thank you so much for joining us at Oddball Art Stamps Blog Challenge.
Hugs, Tina – DT
Oddball Challenge

Suzi McKenzie said...

Another super cute creation.
Thanks for joining us at the Oddball Art Stamps Challenge Blog
hugs
Suzi
xxx