My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

PFP - Boogie Time


Hey!

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers. I got to choose the theme and have chosen "Masculine Card" as my partner is having his birthday this month. So this one is for him. Our sponsor is Sasayaki Glitter.

I got to play with this image called "Boogie Time" and colored her using Promarkers. The card is called a split card and love this shape. The image is holding the card in it's shape. The sentiment is a clear stamp from Inkadinkado and stamped using Memento tuxedo black. The background paper are scraps I had in my stash.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered :
- LPOCF - #73
- Digi Choosday - wk02

5 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

love the design of this Kitty and Happy birthday to your partner i am sure he will love it

Sandy Palmer said...

Terrific fold! Adorable image! Love how you colored the background around the image! Thanks for sharing it with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!
Sandy DT

coops said...

So gorgeous Kitty.Stunning image and colours and I love the card fold ;D

Linda Mc Enery said...

Such a great card Kitty. Gorgeous colouring and I love the fold!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is a fun card shape Kitty, I love it!
A fab image and beautifully showcased too.
Lorraine