My Sweet Followers

Thursday, February 1, 2018

DDS - Crazy Little Thing Called Love


Hey!

The first day of a brand new month means a new challenge over at the Digi Doodle Studios Challenge Blog. This month it's themed "Crazy Little Thing Called Love". Feel free to join the challenge!

I got to play with Seraphina, cropped her and colored her using Promarkers. This time I wanted to try a new color combo for me and went for white/green/red. I do like how it turned out. To create this card I used the following: white linen card base, red, white and green cardstock, square doily die, stitched circle dies, flower burst die, tags and alphabet dies, 2 dp's and a heart punch.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- Digi Choosday - #5

2 comments:

erika said...

Your card is amazing! I love the colors! Thank you for taking part in the Digi Choosday challenge! Erika DT Member
https://scrappika.wordpress.com/

Julie Reed said...

Beautiful and bright, thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday this week.
Julie DT x