My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

PFP - Love My Cuddly Toys


Hey!

Here's a card I made for the new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers. Our sponsor this week is All Dressed Up Stamps and our challenge is themed love and kisses.

I got to play with this cute image called "Love My Cuddly Toys" The image is colored using Promarkers. To create this card I used white linen cardbase, scraps of designer cardstock, glitter yellow cardstock, foam pink heart, xoxo and distress ink.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- Unicorn Challenge - #29 Love/Valentine

3 comments:

Paddington fan said...

Gorgeous card Kitty, love your colouring on the sweet image and the bold papers behind it looks fab! Have a great week, love Jacky x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is so cute, I love the bright colours and fab design.
Lorraine

Linda Mc Enery said...

A really sweet card Kitty. Great papers!