My Sweet Followers

Thursday, February 8, 2018

Vickie Valentine


Hey!

Here's a heart shaker card I made for my partner for Valentine's Day. The image I used is from Simply Betty Stamps and it's called "Vickie Valentine". I colored her with Promarkers.

This card is created with big scalloped heart dies, acetate (overhead sheet), white/pink/red cardstock, cheery lynn hearts die, 1 heart confetti, flying heart die, white sequins, tiny red/pink heart cut outs from a die and white glitter to fill up the heart.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- LPOCF - #75
- I Love Promarkers - #352 Love or Wedding/Anniversary
- Digi Choosday - Wk 06
- Aud Sentiments - #196 Valentine/Love Sentiment
- 613 Avenue - #206


5 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A fab card, love the shaker idea. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine.

ScrappyHorses said...

So cute! Great shaker design and that digi is wonderful! Thanks for sharing with us over at Digi Choosday!

Sharon Noble said...

Beautiful card love it. Thank You for joining us at I ❤️ Pro Markers Challenge Blog. Hugs from Sharon xxx

Nikki said...

Great project.
Thank you for playing along with us over on I Love Promarkers.
Nikki xxx
DT

Jo Ann said...

What an adorable image you used and colored. Love it. Thank you for joining our February Challenge at 613 Avenue Create. Please join us again in our March Challenge. God bless! So sorry for this late comment, just been really busy.

JO ANN
https://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com