My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Kinetic Card


Prize: 2 digis

Hey!

Here's a card I made for the new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers. Nat has chosen the challenge theme for this week "Make a Kinetic Card". Our sponsor this week is All Dressed Up.

I got to play with this lovely image called "Dreaming of Summer". I got this card shape through a Facebook challenge group. This cart is for my mother. I love her dearly and know she loves butterflies.
To create this card I used: kraft, cardstock, 2 dp's, stitched circle dies, butterfly die, tag die, butterfly punch, butterfly clear stamp and sentiment, pearls, stretchy lace ribbon and walnut stain distress ink.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Creative Fingers - #131
Die Cutting Divas - #319
LPOCF - #58
Oddball Art - (May) Mother Love

6 comments:

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Lovely creation. Thanks for playing along with out Anything Goes Challenge at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends. Hope to see you again. Good Luck.
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, LPoCF DT

Linda Mc Enery said...

Your card is stunning Kitty! What a fantastic design (one I've never tried), beautiful papers, and adorable stamp. I'm inspired!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a fabulous shaped card and lovely design too.
Lorraine

Anonymous said...

Cute! I love how interactive it is. Thank you for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!
Evelyn

Angie said...

Wow, fabulous card,. Thank you for joining us for Oddball Stamps Blog Challenge. Best of luck with your entry and hope to see you next month!
Angie DT http://oddballstamps.blogspot.com.au

Julie Gleeson said...

What a fantastic Card design and beautiful too! Thank you so much for sharing at Oddball Art Blog! Good luck and hugs Julie DT xox