My Sweet Followers

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Favorite Tunes


Hey!

Here's a card I made using a digi stamp from Mari Digis. The image is called "Favorite Tunes" and is available in the Stamping Studio Store.

The image is colored using Promarkers and I created records in different sizes. I am still a big fan of playing records and just got the record player from my mother. It's an oldie from the seventies but a very good one. New needle an play records again. So when seeing this image it wasn't very hard to get inspired to create something. The sentiment says "You're all the music I'll ever need". This card is for my partner as he also loves playing records. I added light orange cardstock to a white card base, used some scrap printed digi paper, added a white border using an edge punch, I created the records using different circle die cuts and added some stripes using a gel pen.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

No comments: