My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Tag It!


Prize: Steampunk 12 Promarkers set

Hey!

Today starts a new challenge at Passion for Promarkers and it's themed Tag It! Cowling & Wilcox is our sponsor this week.

I made a card this card for my mother using a stamp from Magnolia called "Okay Tilda" and colored it with Promarkers. The card base is made out of kraft cardstock and I used digi papers from Michele R. Designs, stitched circle dies, doohicky tags dies, doily edge punch, butterfly punch, flowers, leaf die and walnut stain distress ink.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Magnolia-Licious - #9
- Midweek Magnolias - #164
- Paradise of Magnolia - #55 Flowers
- Magnolia Forever - #53 Flowers
- All About Magnolia - #23 Mamma or special Lady

2 comments:

Rosette's Cards said...

Such a lovely and fun card dear :) I love the effect that tags add to cards. Thank you for joining the fun at Magnolia-licious challenge! Hugs, Rosette

http://rosettescreativeheaven.blogspot.com.mt

mlarisa said...

This is a wonderful project - I like craft! Good luck? thank you for joining for Paradise of Magnolia, mlarisa.