My Sweet Followers

Sunday, May 21, 2017

Avi Starr Dreaming of Being a Mermaid



Hey!

Here's a new card I made for the Lacy Sunshine Facebook Group Challenge. It's themed "Enchanting Seas".

I got to play with this fun image called "Avi Starr Dreaming of Being a Mermaid" and colored her using Promarkers. I didn't use the background. To create this card I used white card base, light blue cardstock, 6 pieces of digi papers from Miss Kate Cuttables, shell border die, orange netting from clementines and white netting from garlic bulbs, doily, wooden shell, white pearls, walnut stain distress ink.

Feel free to join the challenge using any Lacy Sunshine image. It runs from May 21. until June 18.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- LPOCF #58
- The Corrosive Challenge - #5

No comments: