My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Special Occasion


Hey!

As of now I am in a new DT from Unicorn Challenges. Very excited to be asked to join. There will be monthly themed challenges.

Here's my first card for our challenge "Special Occasions". Pink is my favorite color. I have used a lovely Magnolia Stamp called "Wine Tasting Tilda" from the Recipe Card Collection 2017. I colored the image using Promarkers. The special occasion is a 70th birthday. Other items used: white linen cardstock, pink cardstock, 2 dp's, metal corner, Dutch sentiment, pearls, tags and walnut stain distress ink.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- Midweek Magnolia's - #163 Favourite Colours
- Magnolia-Licious - #9
Crafting from the Heart - #157

4 comments:

Céline said...

so cute
thanks for playing with us at midweek magnolias
hugs
céline

Beth Brovold said...

Oh my goodness she's adorable...beautifully done! Thank you for sharing with us at Midweek Magnolias...good luck and hope to see you again soon!
Take care,
Beth

Suzi Mac said...

This is such a cute card, love the layering and of course that sweet Tilda. Thank you for joining us over at Magnolia-licious Challenge. Good luck!
Hugs
Suzi

Cathy Lee said...

Adorable Tilda. Thank you for sharing it with us at Magnolia-licious.
Hugz,
Cath