My Sweet Followers

Thursday, June 1, 2017

Eileen's Challenge!




Hey!

It's the first of a new month so there's a new fortnight challenge over at CCC Digi Creations. It's Eileen's challenge "Include a Lavender Ribbon or Bow".  Our sponsors are Fabrika Fantasy and Digital Delights.

~This very special challenge is dedicated to CCC Digi Creations blog founder Eileen Dobson who sadly passed away in 2016. She battled against several different cancers and as the Ribbon colour for General Cancer is Lavender this is our theme for the next fortnight.~

I got to play with this fun Fabrika Fantasy image called "Flower Elf" and I colored it with Promarkers. I added the image to a digital background that I like very much. I matted it on a piece of lavender wallpaper. Other items used: white linen cardstock, lavender cardstock, satin ribbon, gem, designer cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

No comments: