My Sweet Followers

Friday, June 2, 2017

Made with Love Tilda




Hey!

Oh my, is it June already? Month's fly by so fast.

This month I am Guest Designer at Marvelous Magnolia. I won the February Love challenge.
So here's my card for the June Anything Goes Challenge.

I made a round easel card for a special lady using "Made with Love Tilda" from the Recipe Card Collection 2017. I colored the image with Promarkers. Other items used for creating this card: kraft and pink cardstock, doily, pompom ribbon, bunting die, Doohickey Tags, stitched circle dies, pearl chain, doily edge punch, digital sentimen, brown canvas ribbon and walnut stain distress ink.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- Midweek Magnolias - #165 Dies/Chippies
- All About Magnolia - #23

No comments: