My Sweet Followers

Friday, January 29, 2016

My Fair Lady


Hey!

Today is a new Flashback Friday at Sassy Studio Designs featuring My Fair Lady. She will be a freebie on the SSD Facebook Fan Page voor 24 hours only.

I colored this beauty using a fineliner for all the small black parts and the rest of the image is colored with cool grey (for the white parts), black, ice grey 5 & 3, pinks, browns and skin tones.
Had decided to make a tag. They always come in handy. The tag is made from black leather look cardstock. Used products; white gelpen, white vinyl lace, black and white tape, filmstrip die cut, crocheted flower, gem, made a little pin, and white feathers. I love how it turned out.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- ArtbyMiRan - #50

No comments: