My Sweet Followers

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Snowman Hugs


Hey!

Finally winter is coming. Well for this week we will have below 0°C. So I had to make a card with snowmen. I used sketch #134 from i {heart} sketches with a twist and an image from FTHS.

The image is called "Snowman Hugs" and it's colored with Spectrum Noir Markers. Behind the image I adhered 3 strips of scrap paper with dots and stripes for the twist. Also the scarfs work for the twist of the challenge.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Hugs,
Kitty

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Kitty, this is super cute. The pink and green are lovely together and that is such a sweet sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us at FTHS!

Tip Top said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

So very sweet -- love the pink & green! Thanks for joining us at From the Heart Stamps and I {heart} Sketches with a tWist!