My Sweet Followers

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Cozy Kittens

 Hey!

Today I made this card using sketch #33 from i {heart} sketches and the Free Stamp of the Month January by From the Heart Stamps.

This cute image is called "Cozy Kittens" and I colored it with my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. First time I used them. Love how the color. Maybe even better than my Promarkers. I think I will combine my markers and use them both as alcohol markers can be combined. I used a lovely paw print embossing folder (Crafts Too). I love this folder. I inked it with Versa Color (38 Sky Blue).

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty


3 comments:

Michelle said...

What a great job! Love your embossing folder as well - nice touch! Thanks for joining us for our sketch challenge at From The Heart Stamps! Hope to see you back again soon :)

Jo said...

Oh wow! I love the embossed and inked background... it's perfect! (or should that be purr-fect lol)
Your colouring is superb too. Great take on the sketch!
Thank you for joining in the fun at FTHS! Hope to see you again :)
Jo xx

Tip Top said...

Wonderful card and great embossing folder too! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!