My Sweet Followers

Friday, January 1, 2016

80s New Wave Punk Girl

Hey!

Happy New Year to you all. Hope that 2016 may bring you lots of joy!

Today starts a new fortnight challenge at CCC Digi Creations and it's themed Anything Goes. Our first sponsor this year is Lemon Shortbread.

I got to play with this beauty called "80s New Wave Punk Girl" and I colored her with Promarkers. The card base is red linen cardstock. I found this awesome background paper somewhere on the internet and had to use it. I reused a piece of corrugated paper from a package of cookies and added some lace an a strip of scrap cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- Lemon Shortbread - #5 AG
Create & Inspire - #36 AG
Crafting from the Heart - #92

3 comments:

Lisa J said...

I love how you found background paper to match this image. Its so fabulous! Lisa

Diane Louise J said...

Lovely card Kitty :o)
Diane Louise x

Unknown said...

So pretty. I love it. I'm following your beautiful blog. So talented.

Hugs
Tammi, CCC Digi Creations DT sister