My Sweet Followers

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Surprised Birdbrain


Hey!

Today I made this card using my favorite character called Birdbrain from FTHS. Love that chick.
I used sketch #135 from i {heart} sketches with a twist (add some nature)

The image is called "Surprised Birdbrain" and it's colored with Promarkers. I used some dp that is pretty old, but never ever used it and 2 strips of scrap paper. Like how it turned out. Didn't add a sentiment because this image can be used for more than one occasion.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your Sunday!

Hugs,
Kitty

3 comments:

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Love the pop of that bright green! Great card! Thanks so much for joining us at From the Heart Stamps and I {heart} Sketches with a tWist!

Tip Top said...

Wonderful card - I do like the colours you've used! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

Kathy said...

So cute. Love the papers you've used here. Thanks for joining us at FTHS!