My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Masculine card


Hey!

Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring the new challenge at Cards und More. It's themed Cards for Men. I know is harder to make a card for men. Kraft and plaid work well for men's cards I guess.

I made this card using Buttercream Babe - Sassy Cake. She is colored with Promarkers.
The card base is Kraft cardstock, I matted it with a lovely plaid paper, on top of that I used corrugated cardstock from a package of cookies and on top of that I adhered a piece of scrap paper with a script pattern. The Happy Birthday border is from Joy Crafts.

Feel free to join the challenge for a change to win some SSD images of your choice.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty


1 comment:

Adélaïde said...

Beautiful Card ! I very like your "Happy Birthday" ! Thanks for joining us at Cards und More ! Hugs, Adélaïde