My Sweet Followers

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Peace Power Girl


Hey!

Today starts a new fortnight challenge at the Lacy Sunshine Blog. It's themed Super Hero "It's A Bird, It's A Plane..."

I got to play with this fun image called "Peace Power Girl LS Superhero". I colored her with Promarkers. The background paper I found on Google. Love it and goes great with the image. I added some litte punch out flowers with a orange gem to her hair and on the card to finish it. A sentiment will be picked when I know for what occasion it will be sent.

Hope you'll join the fun. If you enter the challenge with a Lacy Sunshine image you'll receive the next progressive image for free.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- LPOCF - #15 AG
- I Love Promarkers - #280 3 or more layers

4 comments:

JJ said...

Hi Kitty,

Fabulous card, love the colours and her Red hair. Thank you for joining us over at http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.co.uk/ challenge 15, good luck.

Love & hugs

Jacquie J xxx DT LPOCF
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card love the colour combo and image . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny x

Pysselbus said...

Awesome!! Your designpapers fit the image so perfectly!!

Hugs
Linda

Sharon Noble said...

Stunning Card Thank you for joining us at I love Pro Markers this week. Good luck hugs Sharon DT