My Sweet Followers

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Weird and Whimsical


Hey!

Today starts a new fortnight challenge at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog. This time it's themed "Weird and Whimsical".

I got to play with this gorgeous image called "Tori Rock Star". Isn't she awesome? I colored her with promarkers. The shape of the card is made with a Dutch Doobadoo template and I made the guitar with my Cameo and cut the darker pieces freehand. Love how it turned out. The patterned cardstock is from a Dutch brand.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- The Corrosive Challenge - #230 Perfectly Purple
- LPOCF - #16 AG

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

This is a beautiful project with wonderful attention to detail and perfect for our 16th ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Lil Patch of Crafty Friends DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}