My Sweet Followers

Monday, August 24, 2015

Mekaela’s FUNdraiser – Exclusive Digital Stamps

Hey!
Here's a message I coppied from the FTHS community blog. Feel free to danateto help this girl!
Hugs,
Kitty
-------------------------------------
Hello friends,
This is a shameless plug for my daughter and her team (think infomercial)…and a great opportunity for you!!
I have a few NEW sets that many of you have been asking about. I was going to wait and release them as clear stamp sets, but I have a better idea so that all of you digi stampers can get coloring now
full_imageMy daughter has been working hard all summer to prepare for ice hockey tryouts, and she made the team! We just found out this week. I’m so happy for her, and SUPER excited that she finally gets to play on an all girls team.

She’s most excited about traveling to Detroit and San Jose for two of her tournaments, and a chance to go to Nationals in VT. She has taken another step towards her dream! I’d like to help her out with her “fund me” page. And I’d be honored if you would help, too. :)
Here’s my FUNd idea. If you make a *tax deductible* donation on her Snap! Raise page, I will email you digital stamp sets that are not in the store yet. They will be added at some point, either as clear sets or digital, but here is your only chance to get them now! In addition, at the “Playmaker” level and above, you can get the 300 dpi colored version of the images that I will never make available. (the printable colored images) It’s a good thing all around! :) :) :)
I wanted this to be fun, so here are the different donation levels:
The Team Player
$0 – Share this post to your blog and Facebook, and I will give you any $1 Project 100 Snowman from the store.
The Assist Level   I just found out that $10 is the minimum donation. Darn!
$5 – Choose two of the digital stamp sets shown below.  Does NOT include any colored images.
The Goal Level$10 – Choose three of the three digital stamp sets shown below. Does NOT include any colored images.
The Playmaker Level$15 – Receive all four of the digital stamp sets shown below. INCLUDES the colored images, too!
The Hat Trick Level
$20 and up – Receive everything in the Playmaker. PLUS one free digital stamp set from the store. Can be anything. AND the colored image if there is one. PLUS a 40% off coupon to use on a future order (entire order, not just one image.) BEST DEAL!
*The Colorado Select Girls Hockey Association is a non-profit, so save your donation receipt for a tax deduction. :) :) :)
Easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. Donate to Mekaela’s page (make sure you see her name and picture), and/or share this post.
2. Forward your receipt (and/or a link to show you shared this post) to my email and let me know what image(s) you would like.
3. I will reply back with your gift attached. (We are traveling for hockey Saturday, so it may take 24 hours.)
Exclusive Image Choices“Snow lady,” “Spectacular Birdbrain,” “Birthday Cat Pout,” and “VW Snowman” are the digi stamp sets that are exclusive to this fundraiser. This is your chance! They are not available in the store.
Thanks for considering this, and THANK YOU SO MUCH if you decide to donate. I feel like I could go on a PBS telethon now. *lol*
Questions? Ask me first! The fundraiser is for four weeks…just 25 more days left. There’s a countdown on her page. Yes, you can be a “Team Player” PLUS one of the other “levels” for more images. Colored images will not be watermarked and follow the same TOU/Angel Policy as my line art.
Let’s support this strong, sweet girl!
xo Faith

No comments: