My Sweet Followers

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Happy Bee-day!



Hey!

It's the 15th of the month and the start of a new challenge at CCC digi creations. This fortnight one of our sponsors is My Stitch Back in Twine.

I got to play with this cute image called "Honey Bee Charlee". She's colored with Promarkers. When I saw the digi I got inspired to use a honey comb background, that I made with my Silhouette Cameo. The little bee is a die cut from Marianne Designs that I gave some googly eyes and I made the sentiment in MS Word.

Feel free to join our Anything Goes challenge.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what a great bright happy card .. love how you have made my honey bee Charlee shine .... just beautiful , the background is fantastic .. hope to see you pop by my store and creating with my other images .. your newest follower
Kristyn - mystitchbackintwine xx