My Sweet Followers

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Smurfette



Hey!

New month has started and this month I will be in the Facebook team. Today starts a new progressive challenge on the SSD Facebook Fan Page. This month image is Smurfette.

I made a toadstool card for a friend who is moving house next month. I colored her with Promarkers and added some white pearls to her dress. The toadstool is made with a template that I had. Of coarse it had to have a pink roof. I punched out a few circles and distressed the edges. The grass border and fence are die cuts from a Dutch brand called Precious Marieke. The sentiment is a Dutch -new house- sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- Crafting from the Heart - #53 Anything Goes
- Cards & Scraps - #233 Color Inspired
  

1 comment:

Geertje said...

Wat een leuke kaart. De kleuren matchen mooi de inspiratie foto.
Fijn dat je meedoet bij cards en scrap
Groetjes Geertje