My Sweet Followers

Monday, April 13, 2015

Steampunk Queen of Hearts


 Hey!

Here's my card for challenge #56 at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog. This fortnight it's themed "Shabby Chic/Vintage/Steampunk". I have picked steampunk.

I made this card usinge a kraft cardbase, think that's so suitable for steampunk projects. I colored this gorgeous Steampunk Queen of Hearts stamp with Promarkers. I made the background myself using a pocket watch stamp with Timber Brown Stazon ink. The clock in the corner is made with a embossing folder from a Dutch brand.

Feel free to join our challenge. You don't have to use a Lacy Sunshine stamp, but if you do you get the next loyalty image for free.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- LPOCF - #7 Anything Goes
- Dream Valley - #104 Let's get Krafty

4 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Great Steampunk details and I love how you've colored and cropped the image, Kitty! Fabulous! xxD (Hope you're feeling better!)

Vannessa said...

This is great Kitty and I love the colours you used on her. Love the steampunk themed die cuts too.

Hugs, Vannessa

Unknown said...

Great card and your image is beautifully coloured. Fab background paper. Thanks for joining our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, hope you will join us again soon. Jennifer DT member

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges, good luck!!! Amy DT