My Sweet Followers

Friday, April 17, 2015

Sassy Pin Up Kitty



Hey!

Happy Friday. Hope you had a wonderful week so far. Here's this weeks SSD Flashback Friday image. She will be available in the shop for only $1.

I made a simple card. The image has been colored with Promarkers and I gave hear a pearl earring. Designer papers are from the Endless Love design pad from Craft Sensations. I don't know where the sentiment came from, because I have it on my pc for a while now.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - #129 Birthday Sentiment
- I Love Promarkers - #265 Many Happy Returns

3 comments:

Shona Hamill said...

Fantastic card. Thank you for sharing with us at I Love Promarkers this week. Shona xx

Sandy said...

Wonderful card, love the sassy image. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments this fortnight and hope to see you again soon.
Hugs,
Sandy

Cards By MI said...

A fabby creation. Thanks for joining us over at AUD sentiments this time.
Love n hugs
MArie
PS. A new fun challenge will soon be up and running. :)