My Sweet Followers

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Sending love this Christmas



Hey!

It's been a while since I created a card with a sketch form i {heart} sketches, but I managed to create a quick card with sketch #105 and it's twist. It was ready within 10 minutes. New record I guess ;-)

I used a lovely FTHS image called "Seven Christmas Birds". I love this cute stamp. It's colored with Promarkers. I used a cream linen card base, matted it with grey, cream and burgundy card stock and added 3 punched out hearts to the little banner.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

3 comments:

Imke said...

You´ve choosen a great image for a quick and easy card. It´s quick to color and you´ve did a great job with our Sketch this week @ From the Heart Stamps. Thanks for joining us !!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is such a darling image for Christmas. Love your take on the sketch!

Unknown said...

Omg. So cute!!! Love the shape.