My Sweet Followers

Friday, April 24, 2015

Sassy Bunny Pin Up



Hey!

It's already the last SSD's Flashback Friday for me as I am on the sponsoring team next month.
This week "Sassy Pin Up Bunny" will be discounted for only $1 in de SSD Store.

I colored the imaged with Promarkers. Thought pink would be a very nice color for her and it's my favorite color so why not. I used a pink card base, a printed background, a piece of pink vinyl lace, a doily that I got with a cup of coffee at a diner (I love to recycle). I wrote the sentiment myself, because this card is for my hubby. To finish the card I adhered red confetti hearts that I had in my stash for years.

So if you want to have this image now it's your chance to get it with a big discount.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

No comments: