My Sweet Followers

Friday, October 24, 2014

I Smell Children!


Hey!

Welcome to another Facebook Flashback Friday at Sassy Studio Designs. This week there are 4 Flashback images you can buy at a discount for one week only at the Sassy Digistore.

Here's my cauldron card that I made for this Mary Sanderson digi. When I think of her I always hear her say "I smell children", so I had to make this sentiment to go with the card. I colored her up with Promarkers and distressed the edges of the cauldron with white ink and the gooey stuff with walnut stain.

Hope you'll join our Facebook page and join in on the fun we're planning to have every month.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- Karleigh Sue Challenge - #2 Halloween
- I Love Promarkers - #242 No Patterned Papers
- PPinkyDolls - #5 Halloween

7 comments:

Malika said...

Very spooky and lovely

Malika

crafty-stamper said...

love the image and spooky looking pot lol--thanks for joining us at Karleigh Sue
Carol DT x

WeirdCat said...

Fabulous card, love the cauldron card,thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
Ruth x

Artesania said...

Wow a stunning creation ,i love the cauldron and the sweet witch.
Thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week!
Hugs Gudrun

Unknown said...

Great make, made me smile - loving your sentiment :) Thanks for sharing with us at Ppinkydolls.

Cheri Lyn Shull said...

Lovely card!! Thank you for joining us at the Karleigh Sue Challenge Blog xx Good luck

Tina said...

FAB card thanks for joining us at Karleigh Sue. Hugs Tina (DT) x