My Sweet Followers

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Halloween Treat Box


 


Hey!

Yessss.... I've been asked to join the LSS DT and of coarse I said YES. I love the cute images and have been GDT twice. So honored to be part of such a talented team with lovely ladies.

Today starts a new fortnight challenge at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog. The theme is Halloween.

I played with Kenna Wicked Witch. I colored her with Promarkers. I wanted to make a treat box for Halloween and made a star origami box and created a witch hat as a lit. Added some black tule ribbon, bling band, witches hat charm and a purple gem.

Hope you'll join this fun challenge. Happy crafting.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- Dream Valley Challenges - #92 Anything but a card

2 comments:

Vannessa said...

This is just fantastic Kitty!Love the hidden treat box!

Hugs, Vannessa

Susie said...

Oh, wow! Fantabulous creation!! Thanks for joining our Anything But a Card challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x