My Sweet Followers

Monday, October 6, 2014

Hush Little Bunny


Hey!

Welcome to a new challenge at Love to Create. This week our sponsor is The Stamping Chef and the challenge theme is "Use 2 dies and sparkle".

I got to play with this cute digi called Hush Little Bunny. Love it!! I colored it with Promarkers, gave the bunny some glitter and google eyes. I used a filmstrip die from Joy Crafts and added some stickles along the top and bottom on the white cardstock underneath. My second die is a doily die from Xcut. Gave the little doctor a red gem earring and added a metal corner. No sentiment yet as I don't know who will receive it and for what ;-)

Hope you'll join our fun challenge this week.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- The Crafter's Cafe - #84 Punches and/or Dies
- TSC - #49 Anything Goes

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome project! Love the colors you used! Thanks for playing at The Stamping Chef! We hope to see you next time and good luck!

Amelia Lamb said...

Saw this on Facebook, and loved it!! Fabulous card. Thanks for playing along at The Stamping Chef with us this week xx

http://thestampingchef.com/Challenges/