My Sweet Followers

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Simply B Stamps Freebie on Facebook


Hey!

Here's a hot little devil that I got as a freebie from the Simply B Stamps Facebook Fan Group. If you like her and want her too, you join the group and ask for her if you're willing to commit to the gguidelines

I colored her with Promarkers and used a fire background and some black tulle ribbon. The shape of the card is from Dutch Doobadoo.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges enteres:
- TSC - #51 Anything Goes
- PPinkydolls - #3 Anything Goes
- A Step in the Darkness - Challenge #12

1 comment:

Lizzy Smith said...

Oh wow I love this! I might have to play with this image, I was thinking of popping into that shop today and joining their challenge. She looks like she was a ton of fun to color. Thank you for sharing this with us! Thank you so much for playing along at Ppinkydolls. I hope you join us for our next challenge! ~ Lizzy DT