My Sweet Followers

Monday, October 27, 2014

More Than One Fold


 


Hey!

New week and a new challenge at Love to Create. This weeks theme is More than one fold and our sponsor is Lee H. Illustrations.

I got to play with this cute image called Fairy digi stamp. I colored her with Promarkers and created a card with 3 folds. Don't know how this card is called. If and when I find it I will place the name here.
The card is created in my fave color combo. The Dutch (congratulations) sentiment keeps the card shut. When the card opens the wishes will be underneath the flap with the image, but I kept it empty. I added some white ribbon, gold stars, used star embossing folders, flatback pearls, glitter gelpen, white ink and a metal corner.

Hope you will create something to join our fun challenge.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenge entered:
- Art by MiRan - #16 Anything Goes

No comments: