My Fabulous Followers

My Sweet Followers

Saturday, September 28, 2024

I've been ready for Halloween since last Halloween

 


Hi Crafty Friends!

Here's another card I created with the fun new stamp release by Ink n' Splatter.

The stamp set is called "Ghoul Friends" and I coloured the images with Promarkers and DecoTime Twinmarkers. I decided to create a transparant card so the ghosts could float. I used the following to create this card: piece of transparant packaging, stitched square die, black and brown cardstock, piece of purple cloudy cardstock for the moon, circle die, birch trees die set, bat die, doohicky fence die, white ink, walnut stain distress ink, sentiment comes with the stamp set and I used a piece op paper from the INS Boo-tastic pattern paper pad.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
kitty ♥

Challenges entered:
- Gem of a Challenge - wk19
- Polkadoodles - wk38
- Creative Fingers - #285
- SheepSki Designs - #90

No comments: