My Fabulous Followers

My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Gnome Improvements

 



Hi Crafty Friends,

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for Markers. This week it was my turn to pick a theme and I have chosen "Shaped Cards" and our fabulous sponsor is Dr. Digi's House of Stamps.

I got to play with this fun image called "Gnome Improvements" and colored it with Promarkers and DecoTime alcohol Twinmarkers and created the pattern of the wallpaper with Faber-Castell Polychromos. I created the shaped card with a DecoTime die set that I love. The card is for a male friend who just got a new home. The pattern papers are scraps from my stash. I used kraft and dark blue cardstock as a mat. For the sentiment I used my Dymo LetraTag.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
kitty

1 comment:

Irmelin Palmgren said...

Great creation. My favorite is the shape of the card. Nice coloring! Thanks for joining the challenge at Polkadoodles.