My Fabulous Followers

My Sweet Followers

Saturday, September 7, 2024

Fall Tag Card

 


Hi Crafty Friends!

Here's a fall tag card I created to go with a bunch of fall flowers. It's great to create your own tags to go with gifts.

The cute squirell is from the "Fall Woodsy Critters" stamp set from Ink n' Splatter. It's such a fun stamp set with lovely critters and sentiments. I just bought this fun shape die set from DecoTime and it's a perfect size for a tag. I have used some scrap kraft cardstock and a piece of scrap pattern paper where I added some walnut stain distress ink along the edges. The image is colored with Promarkers and Decotime Twinmarkers. I added a pine cone and some leaves die cuts and I created the sentiment with my Dymo LetraTag. To finish the tag I added a piece of brown ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered?
- Aud Sentiment - #317

No comments: