My Fabulous Followers

My Sweet Followers

Saturday, September 21, 2024

HEY BOO

 



Hey Crafty Friends,

Here's a Halloween card I created with one of the cute ghosts from the new release called "Ghoul Friends" by Ink n' Splatter

I coloured the image with Promarkers and DecoTime Twinmarkers. For the cauldron shape I used a template that I found on the internet. Other items I used to create this card: black, limegreen and purple cardstock, sentiment "Hey Boo" from the stampset, bubbles die, pattern paper from the INS Boo-tastic paper pad, walnut stain distress ink, circle dies, white ink and a Dymo Letratag.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
kitty

Challenges entered:
- Classic Design Challenge - 09.2024
- We Love to Create - #8
- Digi Choosday - wk37
- Morgan's ArtWorld - #80
- SheepSki Designs - #90

3 comments:

Ilonka said...

Such a gorgeous card, Thanks for sharing it with us at The Sheepski Challenge Blog.
Ilonka DT

Lisa :) said...

this is ADORABLE

Wendy Jackson said...

Such a fun and very cute Halloween card and lovely colouring

Thanks so much for joining us on the week 37 Polkadoodles Digi Choosday challenge at Digi Choosday !

Love and crafty hugs from

Wendy (DT)