My Fabulous Followers

My Sweet Followers

Saturday, August 17, 2024

Ghostly Haunts



 Hi Crafty Friends!

Here's a hexagon shaped pop up card I created with a super cute stamp set from Ink n' Splatter.

The stamp set is called "Ghostly Haunts" and I colored the images with DecoTime Twinmarkers and Promarkers. The pieces of pattern paper are from the "Happy Haunting" paper pad from INS. To create this card I used the following items; black cardstock, white ink, die to cute out the sentiment, Magnolia Doohickey lovely fence, pieces of sturdy acetate from packaging and I cut some tomb stones free hand.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

2 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Oh my goodness this is just too adorable for words!!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

Donna Walls said...

Those ghosts are just precious, and they look so spooky in that Haunted Box card! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your lovely designs soon.
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenges
Inspiration Station Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenges