My Fabulous Followers

My Sweet Followers

Saturday, August 24, 2024

Ghostly Haunts 2

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Here's a Halloween shadow box card I created with a super cute stamp set from Ink n' Splatter.

The stamp set is called "Ghostly Haunts" and I colored the images with DecoTime Twinmarkers and Promarkers. The pieces of pattern paper are from the "Happy Haunting" paper pad from INS. To create this card I used the following items; black cardstock, birch trees dies, white ink, Magnolia Doohickey lovely fence, pieces of sturdy acetate from packaging and a pumpkin border die from Joy Crafts.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- I ♥ Promarkers - #565
- Digi Choosday - wk33
- Cut it Up - #311
- Polkadoodles - wk34
- Gem of a Challenge - wk17
- PIP Challenge - #2433

3 comments:

Polkadoodles said...

Great project Kitty! Thanks for joining the challenge at Polkadoodles Polkadoodles challenge this week! x Nikky, Polkadoodles x

MeSi said...

This is super adorable! I love that scene. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

Merja DT
My blog

Polkadoodles said...

SO cute Kitty! Thanks for joining the challenge at Gem of a Challenge this week! (lookout for our DT call too!)