My Fabulous Followers

My Sweet Followers

Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Happy Birthday Party Animal

 



Hi Crafty Friends,

Today starts a new challenge over at Passion for Markers. This weeks theme is "Spots a/o Stripes" and our fabulous sponsor is Beccy's Place.

I got to play with this fun image called Gerard and he is one of the fun giraffes from the "What's Up digital stamp set" and I colored it with Promarkers. To create this card I used the following items: aubergine color pearlescent card base that I forgot I had, scraps of pattern paper from an old INS pad called Raspberry Crush,walnut stain distress ink, sentiment comes with the stamp set, bunting die that I have for ages, candle die and two pink gems.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Digi Choosday - wk30
- Beccy's Place - August
- Cupcake Inspiration - #600

4 comments:

Beccy said...

Fantastic card Kitty, I love the colour scheme! I like how you've placed the giraffe too, he looks like he's peeking over a wall at the birthday celebrations. Cute!
Cheers,
Beccy

Revati.p said...

Such an adorable card.
Thanks for being a part of the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge.
Revati P
DT CIC

Nora Noll said...

Love the papers you used on this. That giraffe is too cute. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

Nora
DT Member
Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

Helen said...

Love it! The expression on his face is great!

Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

Helen x
DT