My Fabulous Followers

My Sweet Followers

Saturday, August 10, 2024

Snow Bird Snowman

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Here's a winter card I created using one of the cute Ink n' Splatter snowman stamp sets together with some scraps from an Ink n' Splatter 6x6 paper pad.

The stampset is called "Snow Bird Snowman" and I colored it with Promarkers. The paper pad is called "Winter Blues". The card shape is created with a die set from Deco Time. Other items used: white & kraft cardstock, walnut stain distress ink, f3 elt snowflakes, white gel pen and 3 flatback pearls.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- Gem of a Challenge - wk16
- I ♥ Promarkers - #564
- Polkdadoodles - wk32
- Morgan's ArtWorld - #79
- The Male Room - #189 



2 comments:

Pamela said...

thank you for sharing your wonderful creaiton with us

AndrejaM said...

Beautiful masculine mixed media card. Thanks for sharing at The Male Room