My Fabulous Followers

My Sweet Followers

Thursday, July 4, 2024

Very Summery

 



Hi Crafty Friends,

Today starts a new challenge over at Creative Knockouts and it's themed "Summer Fun". Our sponsor is The Paper Shelter.

I got to play with the image called "Very Summery". This time I decided to use the pre-coloured version and created a 3D effect with the hat, sunglasses, drink and shoes. The card base is created with a new die with circle edge, I used pattern paper from Ink n' Splatter, walnut stain distress ink, orange cardstock, dymo tape to create a sentiment, 3 flatback pearls and mini sunglasses.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- The Paper Shelter - #603

1 comment:

Bella Création (Iza) said...

I love what you've done with this cutie!
Thanks for your participation at our challenge!
Gook luck!
Iza Dt TPS