My Fabulous Followers

My Sweet Followers

Saturday, July 20, 2024

Buzzing by to Say Hi

 


Hi Crafty Friends!

Today I'd like to show you a hexagon shaped shaker card I created for a male friend with a fun new release stamp set together with pattern papers from Ink n' Splatter.


The stamp set is called "Sweet Honey Bees" sentiment is included along with some fun texts and the paper sets I used are called "Honey Bee Sweet" and "Bumble Buzz". I colored the images with Promarkers and cut them free hand. I still love to fussy cut. The hexagon I created by drawing it out myself. I don't own such large hexagon dies. The shaker part is created with a hexagon die set. Card is created also with; black and yellow cardstock, walnut stain distress ink, black fine liner for the flying trails and faux stitching, white gel pen, sequins flowers, orange mini gems, mica (from a package of something, I always keep packaging mica for shaker cards) for the shaker part I used yellow, pearl and orange small beads and 1 flower sequin.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- The Male Room - #188
- Creative Fingers - #282
- Polkadoodles - wk29
- Morgan's ArtWorld - #78
- Digi Choosday - wk28

1 comment:

Jane Savage said...

Love this card shape and the cute shaker element!
Thank you for joining us again at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx