My Fabulous Followers

My Sweet Followers

Saturday, July 13, 2024

Bee Happy

 


Hi Crafty Friends!

Here's a CAS card I created with one of the super cute bees from the July new release at Ink n' Splatter.
The stamp set is called Sweet Honey Bees, the paper pad is called "Honey Bee Sweet".

I colored the stamped image with Promarkers and added white gel pen in the eyes and body of the bee. To create this card I used a yellow card base, white cardstock, hexagon illusion embossing folder by Craft Concepts, black fine liner, INS paper and my Dymo Omega letratag to create a sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

3 comments:

Pamela said...

a great clean and simple bee card perfect for our challenge. Thank you for joining us at The MAle Room

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous cute card
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for
Crafty Catz Challenge

Vicki Dutcher said...

That cute bee totally made me smile! Thanks for joining in at TMR