My Fabulous Followers

My Sweet Followers

Saturday, July 27, 2024

BUZZING by to say Happy BEE-day

 


Hi Crafty Friends!

Here's another card with the fun Ink n' Splatter Sweet Honey Bees stamp set together with scraps of papers from 3 Ink n' Splatter paper pads.

I love bees. Seeing them doing their work in the summer. I have colored the images with Promarkers. I used the following to create this card: black and yellow cardstock, hexagon dies, stitched circle dies, white gel pen, INS papers Honey Bee Sweet Blue/Bumble Buzz/Honey Bee Sweet, walnut stain distress in and for the sentiment a Dymo LetraTag.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
- LPOCF - #234
- Crafty Catz - #677
- Digi Choosday - wk28
- TPS - Summer Break 2024
- Pattie's Creations - #220
- Polkadoodles - wk29

 

4 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Super cute!!! I have a thing for bees, I love this card!

Megan J said...

Hi Kitty, a fun card and love the trio of bees on their hexie background. Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw...
Megan DT LPoCF

tilly said...

A lovely design on your busy bee card, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

Pattie G said...

I just wanted to let you know that you are a winner at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge. Please email me to collect your free images. Hugs
Pattie