My Fabulous Followers

My Sweet Followers

Thursday, June 6, 2024

Thinking of You

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today starts a new challenge over at Creative Knockouts. Our challenge is themed "2 or more Pattern Papers" and our sponsor is SheepSki Designs.

I got to play with this beautiful image called "Tulip Border Image No. 150" and colored it with Promarkers. My mother asked me to create a card for a dear friend of hers who stopped her cancer treatment, I hope these tulips will briten her days a little. This card is created with the following items: white linen cardbase (front folded in half), 3 kinds of pattern papers, 3 round flatback pearls, 3 heart shaped pearls, walnut stain distress ink, paper distresser, green fine liner, Dymo LetraTag to create a sentiment and to finish the card I added a filigrane corner to it.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
SheepSki Designs - #87
Beautiful Blossoms - #17
Time Out Challenge - #265
The Paper Funday Challenge - #66

4 comments:

Donna Walls said...

This is such a sweet card and I'm certain the recipient will treasure it. May God Bless her in this journey. Thanks for stopping by and joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge

Nonni said...

Very cute flower card! Love the tulip images and the beautiful patterned papers. Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

Donna Walls said...

Popping back in Kitty because I forgot to thank you for playing at The Paper Funday Challenges too!
Donna xx

Bobby said...

Your fun fold card was a great way to highlight those lovely tulips, Kitty. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Time Out.