My Fabulous Followers

My Sweet Followers

Saturday, June 1, 2024

Sporty Summer Pups

 



Hi Crafty Friends!

I need sun, but sadly only rain and wind. So here's a Summer card I created for my nephew with the fun stamp set called "Sporty Summer Pups" by Ink n' Splatter.

I colored the images with Promarkers and fussy cut them. To create this card I used the following items: white linen card base, white cardstock, walnut stain distress ink, INS pattern paper scraps, heart die, heart doily die, Dymo LetraTag and sunglasses that I took from a straw that I have in my stash.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Kitty

Challenges entered:
A Perfect Time to Craft - #06-2024
Crafty Challenge Challenge - June (for a child)
Morgan's ArtWorld - #77
SheepSki Designs - #87

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Such an adorable card, love it!
Thank you for sharing with us over here at Sheepski Designs and best of luck with your entry.
Sandra DT for https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.com/